If you’re like me, you are still finishing up you Christmas shopping and if you’re shopping for a new mom, or mom-to-be, you’re definitely going to want to check out these 5 gifts!
When I was pregnant with Addie, we had a baby shower as you do, and we pretty much got everything we would need for Addie at the shower. There was such a mass amount of stuff, we didn’t know what to do with it all. Plus, as you can guess, much of it didn’t get used. So I have whittled this list down to 5 gifts that will make a new mom’s life easier, and a little more enjoyable!
- If you know she’s formula feeding, the Gerber® BabyNes® is a genius new product. If you have a keurig, this system is relatively similar. Jake and I were talking about how awesome it would have been to have one of these. It makes the perfect bottle in a minute. You don’t have to worry about measuring or testing temps in the middle of the night. This thing is a serious sanity saver.
2) A massage! This is a little bit of a no brainer. But seriously, some sort of service for a pregnant woman or new mom can go a long way. After having babies we feel like a shell of a human being sometimes, and anything that will perk us up is a definite go!
3) One thing I would have loved as a new mom was a good deep clean or someone to come and get me caught up on laundry etc. It is so easy to get burried under all of the chores pre and post baby. A cleaning service, even just as a one time gift would be so nice.
4) A gift card for herself. Whether this is to her favorite candle, clothing or coffee store, having money to be spent specifically on her will do two things: it will lay to rest any guilt she has about spending on herself and it will get her out and about for some self time.
5) and lastly…the best most awesome gift you could ever give a new mom, is you! Being there as a support system in any capacity will be a gift that continues to give.
So, are you a new mom? What would you add to this list? Plus, if you’re pregnant and want to register for a Gerber® BabyNes® just click!