- That I tried to sell my two year old to a friend today because she is DRIVING ME CRAZY!
- That the very same two year old covered herself and my floor in applesauce…
- That every single day this week I have taken at least an hour nap when Addie does…(It HAS to be the gloom and doom that is Florida right now)
- I do not usually reprimand Addie for coloring on things that aren’t paper…I see it as an expression of creativity. Call me a hippie…
- That I seriously fell off the diet wagon this week…CURSE YOU BOLOGNA, Kettle Chips….chocolate…. 🙁
- I am addicted to my Donut Shop K Cups….Why are they so delish?
- I still haven’t taken Addie to the library here..I need to do that.
- That I laugh a little inside every time my daughter stubs her toe and then proceeds to scream like she has a serious flesh wound…(she is her fathers daughter…)
- That instead of smashing bugs to kill them I suck them into the vacuum…then I hold the vacuum upright above the floor and shake it to make sure said bug is not coming back out..AND it helps to ensure strongest vacuum suckage exploded his little bug brain.
- That I am doing absolutely nothing this weekend and am ecstatic about it.
Have a great evening all!